About Marcio Bonifacio
Marcio is an Account Manager & Senior Systems Engineer at Z-Tech Control Systems. He is representing Z-Tech on this fantastic challenge with Transaid to help save lives in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Adventurous, challenger, sociable and sporty are some of the characteristics that defines Marcio. He likes to travel, mountain bike, run and many other activities that challenge him…
Marcio has completed some serious challenges, some for charity and some for pleasure:
- London to Lisbon cycle ride (raising money for the victims of Nepal Earthquakes)
- London to Cambridge cycle ride (x3 times – raising money for Cancer Research and Orthopedic Research)
- Lakesman 2017 Triathlon (Relay Team) – 1st Male team
- Manchester Marathon 2017
- Chester MBNA Marathon 2017
- English Half Marathon 2017
- Tatton Park Half Marathon 2017
- Coniston 14 2017 (Half Marathon)
- Dozens of 10K Runs to help local communities
- Route 8 Bike ride – Holyhead to Cardiff
His first challenge with Transaid was Cycle South Africa 2017 and since then Marcio wants to keep associated with this charity organisation for a great cause, whilst at the same time spreading the prestigious company he represents across the world – Z-Tech Control Systems.