How do I register?Become a rider
Get in Touch
Complete the form below and a member of the Transaid team will contact you to confirm your place.
Participants are asked to pay a £349 registration fee and then fundraise a minimum of £3,650 for Transaid.
Experience beautiful scenery, sunsets and diverse wildlife by joining this 490km cycling challenge.
How to fundraise for your challenge
Most participants find it much easier to meet their pledge than they expect. We provide fundraising support throughout and are always available for a chat if you need some ideas or reassurance! Your company may be willing to pay your registration fee (£349) or the core costs (£2695). Some people choose to pay this themselves and then fundraise the remaining amount.
- £349 registration fee paid upon registration
- £2920 to be paid 12 weeks before departure (29.06.18)
- Balance of your target (£730) to be provided two weeks before departure
- Return flights
- Transfers in-country
- Accommodation – a mixture of lodges and camping
- All food and water (excluding three meals overall)
- Bike hire and mechanical support
- Tour manager and doctor
What isn’t included?
- Vaccinations and anti-malarials
- Individual travel insurance
- Optional tours/excursions
- Individual participant spending money